Monday, December 20, 2010

holiday plans

On christmas eve. I stay up with my sister and talk to my family in dominican republic & trinidad &tobago.
then take a 10 minute nap & pretend like me & my sister are sleeping and we see our family put the gifts under the tree & imagine what we get then wait to more 2hrs when everyone wakes up & opens it & check off our list that what we imagined what we got.
then on christmas day I have a family lunch/dinner but mostly dinner then go to new york & get more gifts from my step mom & dad then my grandma from trinidad & dominican republic.
Then go to the boyfriend comes over my dads and have dinner with us then he stays and watches movies with me & my family then I go to his family christmas party around 11-6 then sleep at his house or go home & sleep in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment